AK&M Rating Agency has published an updated Procedure of Rating Actions taking effect starting from November 1, 2015.
The rating assignment procedure includes the following milestones:
- Receipt of a rating application, conclusion of a rating assignment contract;
- Accumulation of the information used as a rating rationale;
- Detailed interviews with the management team and employees of the rated entity (the Customer);
- Review of the key performance indicators of the rated entity, preparation of a rating report including the rating assignment recommendations;
- Audit by the Rating Methodology Development Department of the rating report to ensure that the methodology was applied in full conformity with standards;
- Session of the Rating Committee; assignment of a rating;
- Provision to the Customer of the rating report and the press release qualifying as a public announcement of the rating assignment; seeking the Customer's approval for the press release publication;
- Publication of the press-release on the rating assignment on AK&M Rating Agency's website and its delivery to the mass media, subject to the Customer's approval;
- Monitoring of the rating for a one-year period;
- Rating revision/affirmation (based on monitoring results, among others);
- Rating withdrawal.